Welcome to FX Invest Europe
The FX market is well acquainted with shocks. From the Swiss National Bank's decision to remove its minimum exchange rate ceiling of the franc to the increasing lack of liquidity in the market that has provided investors with great concern, the past year has been dramatic in many ways. As fundamental drivers continue to evolve along with regulations both old and new, the 9th annual FX Invest Europe conference is moving to Amsterdam next February to explore the distinctive world of currency trading with fresh eyes.
Featuring central banks, hedge funds, asset managers, corporates plus many more, FX Invest Europe is the exclusive forum to hear from the most advanced and prosperous players in the FX community as they share their individual market views and top tips to help navigate the forex market in the year ahead.
Join the conversation this February in Amsterdam!
To register as a delegate for any of our forthcoming events, please contact Chris.Harvey on +44 (0) 20 7316 9098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Rob Saunders on +44 (0)20 7316 9781 or email email@example.com.
Last year's Speakers
Last year's also speakers included:
- Stephan Jäger, Global Head of FX and Precious Metals, JULIUS BAER
- Christophe Beuve, Head of International Markets, EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
- Henner Asche, Deputy Director of Markets Department, DEUTSCHE BUNDESBANK
- Janusz Zieliński, Head of Financial Markets Division, NARODOWY BANK POLSKI
- Michael Ganske, Head of Emerging Markets, ROGGE GLOBAL PARTNERS
- Buford Scott, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager, C-VIEW STELROX SYSTEMATIC CURRENCY PROGRAM CLICK HERE FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE Q&A WITH BUFORD!
- Christian Schoeppe, Head of FX Trading Asset Management, DEUTSCHE ASSET & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Abbas Ameli-Renani, Global Emerging Markets Strategist, AMUNDI
...and many more!
What last year's attendees have to say about FX Invest Europe