Welcome to FX Invest Europe
The past few years in FX have been both exciting and challenging for the buy-side community as volatility and volumes have waxed and waned and the key drivers and rules of the industry have continually evolved. This winter 2014, FX Invest Europe is moving to Germany, an engine of European growth and FX, to delve into the 24 hour world of currencies.
The 7th annual conference will assemble the leaders of the FX space for one day only to discuss everything from the euro to the yen. Featuring hedge funds, asset managers, central banks, corporates and many more, FX Invest Europe is the exclusive forum to hear from the most innovative and best performing players in the FX community as they share their market views and best practices.
Join the conversation this February in Frankfurt!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Schlegel, Head of Foreign Exchange & Gold, SWISS NATIONAL BANK
- Eva Zamrazilova, Member of the Bank Board, CZECH NATIONAL BANK
- Javier Corominas, Portfolio Manager and Head of Economic Research, RECORD CURRENCY MANAGEMENT
- Brigitte Le Bris, Managing Director, Head of FX & Global Fixed Income, NATIXIS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Christian Schoeppe, Head FX Trading Asset Management, DEUTSCHE ASSET & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Thomas Kressin, Senior Vice President, Head of European Foreign Exchange, PIMCO
- Lawrence Dryden, Head ofCurrency, Europe, STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS
...and many more!