Welcome to FX Invest Europe
The past few years in FX have produced both exciting and demanding tremors that continue to shake the foundations of the forex market. As fundamental drivers and regulations continue to evolve in this somewhat testing enviroment, FX Invest Europe returns to Frankfurt this winter 2015 to delve into the unique world of currency trading.
The 8th annual conference will gather the key players in the FX space for one day only to discuss and divulge their individual thoughts on everything from unique alpha generation opportunities to the increasingly diverging monetary policies that we are witnessing today. Featuring central banks, hedge funds, asset managers, corporates plus many more, FX Invest Europe is the exclusive forum to hear from the most successful and innovative players in the FX community as they share their personal market views and best practises to help navigate the forex market in the year ahead.
Join the conversation this February in Frankfurt!
To register as a delegate for any of our forthcoming events, please contact Katie Evans on +44 (0) 20 7004 7514 or email email@example.com.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Rob Saunders on +44 (0)20 7316 9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 speakers include:
- Richard Lacaille, Global Chief Investment Officer, STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS
- Christophe Beuve, Head of International Markets, EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
- Brian Tomlinson, Global Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, ALLIANZ GLOBAL INVESTORS
- Henner Asche, Deputy Director of Markets Department, DEUTSCHE BUNDESBANK
- Michael Ganske, Head of Emerging Markets, ROGGE GLOBAL PARTNERS
- Buford Scott, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager, C-VIEW STELROX SYSTEMATIC CURRENCY PROGRAM
- Christian Schoeppe, Head of FX Trading Asset Management, DEUTSCHE ASSET & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
...and many more!
What last year's attendees have to say about FX Invest Europe
Brilliant speakers – interesting range of topics covered.Portfolio Manager, Wellington Management
Interesting insights into all relevant FX issues, from optimal trading and access techniques to long-term fundamentally based FX strategies.Strategist, Swisscanto
Great topics with great speakers.CIO, Bank Bellerive
A very well connected event unifying great minds from the FX industry.Business Development Executive, Thomson Reuters
A must be event for any FX player.Head of Alternatives MO, UBP - Union Bancaire Privée