FX Invest Europe 2019
The FX market's leading buy-side conference
The FX market landscape has arguably never been more challenging. From the ongoing liquidity woes, shrinking dealer balance sheets, uncertainty caused by Brexit and ongoing regulatory reform to name but a few, the FX market is undergoing a serious make over.
Featuring asset managers, corporates, hedge funds, regulators plus many more, FX Invest Europe is the leading investor forum to hear from the most influential players in the FX community as they share their individual market views and experience to help navigate the forex market in the year ahead.
Key topics covered this year:
- The Global Code's first anniversary: insights from the ECB
- Central bankers panel: differences in exit strategies amongst major central banks
- Best Execution under MiFID II: how are market participants changing their execution decisions?
- Oxford Style debate: trading digital currencies in institutional FX markets
- China and the Emerging Markets: what you need to know